Jeremy Golan, brings significant dedication, skill and experience to the practice. Jeremy represents employees exclusively in various types of employment disputes. Some types of employment disputes include wrongful termination; discrimination on the basis of age, disability, medical, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, race or other protected category; retaliation; sexual harassment; whistle blower; family and medical leave; and overtime. Jeremy has successfully represented clients through trial and favorable settlements.
Jeremy has been selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers or Rising Stars Edition each year since 2010. Jeremy has also been selected by Pasadena Magazine as a top attorney in 2013 and 2014.
Jeremy is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit.
Jeremy resides locally, with his wife, Tammy, and children, Ryan, Zachary and Keira.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: First Honors Award
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyers or Rising Stars Edition
- Top Attorney, Pasadena Magazine